- Resolution to become a Sanctuary Church passed. Read the resolution here.
- Amendments to the Endowment Fund bylaws passed. Learn about the changes here.
- Rev. Jennifer Brooks was named as our Interim Senior Minister. Learn more about Rev. Brooks here.
- Unsung UU recipient was Gene McCracken! Gene is a regular cook for Wednesday night dinners, hosts Food Fair events, serves as a Coming of Age Facilitator, a High School Youth Group Volunteer Adviser, is a member of the Faith in Action team and the Sanctuary Discernment team, and is always very welcoming to friends and visitors of the church. Thank you for all you do, Gene!
- New members to the Board of Trustees are: Katherine Vance, Bill Brauch, and Gene McCracken.
- New member on the Endowment Fund Committee is Tim Wilson.
- The Outreach Partners for 2017-18 are: Habitat for Humanity, Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, Project Iowa, Family Promise, Iowa Justice for our Neighbors, and LSI Global Green.
Thank you to Barb Royal for moderating our Annual Meeting this year, to Bill Brauch for being our parliamentarian, and to Ellen Taylor, Harvey Harrison, Jo Fitz and Jan Knock for checking people in.