Child Care Request
Child care is always available during Sunday services and Wednesday evening programming, so there is no need to request child care for these times.
Child care will be provided free-of-charge for church meetings, adult classes and workshops, and other church-wide programming when parents or class organizers request child care at least 10 days in advance (use form below).
Child care will be provided for other events held at the church when those events are hosted by the church or a church-affiliated group if:
- A minimum of three (3) families OR five (5) children have requested child care; and
- The request is made at least two weeks in advance
- The hosting group, if selling tickets or otherwise making money on their event, are invited to reimburse the church’s child care area for the cost of providing child care at a rate of $21 per hour of care provided.
While we will make every effort to meet the special requests made for circumstances above, due to the nature of our staffing levels and part-time status, not all requests may be able to be fulfilled.
Please help us maintain the positive relationship between our child care staff and our parents by meeting the following expectations:
- If after signing up, you find you are unable to attend, please notify Amanda DuBose at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours in advance.
- If this is not possible, please notify the person leading your event ASAP.
- Please be sure to pick up your child within the agreed upon time frame.