The Fall 2018 Programming Brochure is in the mail, but remember that all our offerings are also on our web site! Get a jump start on planning and enrolling for fall classes at First Unitarian with the following links:
- Children & Youth Sunday & Wednesday Classes – Moving & Growing, Spirit Play, Harry & UU, Middle School Youth Group, Soul Matters for Kids, Our Whole Lives (OWL), and Coming of Age (COA)
- High School Youth Group – for 9th-12th grade; sign up today!
- Visitor and Membership Classes – First Steps Class for VIsitors, Intro to UU, Pathways, and Newcomer Circles
- Adult Faith Formation Classes – including classes on Faith & Theology , Meditation & Mindfulness, Social Justice & Community Building, Covenant of UU Pagans, and Sage Programs!
- Soul Matters – Members, friends and visitors of First Unitarian come together to share, reflect, and serve the larger community.
- Wellspring – Wellspring offers spiritual deepening within our Unitarian Universalist tradition—an opportunity for learning more about ourselves and our faith through a ten-month small group experience.