Do you love our building? We Do!
It takes a lot of love – and maintenance – to keep it beautiful and useful to so many people. The Building Team assists the church admin in overseeing building needs.
Want to Help? We are looking for friends with the following SKILLS OR who are willing to be general helpers to those with skills! Follow this link to the Volunteer Opportunities form, and checkmark “Grouds & Building Work” to get involved with the Building Team.
- June 10 – Grounds Help Day
- June 17 – Building Help Day
- Sign up for one or both here!
· Light Carpentry/Woodwork
· Assisting with any of the above and general help
Current and Upcoming (Possible) Projects:
· Restoring the front of the stage in the sanctuary (sanding, varnishing, cleanup)
· Restoring the window seats in Griffin (sanding, varnishing, cleanup, light carpentry?)
· Rethinking storage issues post-kitchen reno (tables, etc.)
· Floor repairs post-lift renovation
· Parking Lot work
Current Building Team: Al Powers (Chair), Louise Alcorn, Doug Aupperle, Walter Pearson, and Tom Thurtell