The Lens of the Future committee is continuing to monitor the incidence of COVID-19 infections in the community and the status of the indicators that have been adopted by the Board. Committee recommendations will be updated regularly here.
Brief descriptions for each Pandemic Response Level are shown below. For complete details about “Levels of Opening” and “Metrics and Criteria” see the latest committee report.
No in-person church sponsored meetings, gatherings, or events are allowed. Building use is limited to specific activities approved by the Board.
Groups of 10 or fewer people are allowed to meet outdoors. Building use is limited to single persons for setup and bathroom use for groups meeting on the church grounds, and for other specific activities approved by the Board.
Groups of 20 or fewer people are allowed to meet outdoors, with 10 or fewer meeting in the church building, using only Griffin Hall, the gathering area and the auditorium. Physical distancing must be maximized at all times.
Up to 50 people are allowed in the church. A minimum of 8 hrs must separate events with more than 20 people in attendance.
Full re-opening, with specific procedures and precautions to be developed and implemented prior to moving to this level.
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-03-30.pdf
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-03-23
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-03-12
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-02-24
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-02-17
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-02-10
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-02-03
- Tracking Spreadsheet for 2021-01-27
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-01-20
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2021-01-06
- Tracking spreadsheet for 2020-12-29