Level 0 – No church sponsored in-person meetings allowed, regardless of the number of people attending or the location of the meeting.
The following procedures apply to activities while at Level 0.
- In-person meetings and gatherings are not allowed, except as specifically authorized by the Board.
- The church building is closed for all access and uses, except as follows:
- Staff are encouraged to work from home, but are allowed to come into the building at their discretion.
- Limited access for specific tasks such as maintenance and cleaning.
- Specific activities authorized by the Board, with defined restrictions on number of people, building area to be used, cleaning, etc.
- Care must be taken to maintain physical distance if staff or maintenance or cleaning personnel are in the building while another authorized activity is in progress.
- Individuals or family groups may use the church grounds.