Childcare is always available during Sunday services and Wednesday evening programming, so there is no need to request child care for these times. We happily provide childcare free-of-charge for church meetings, adult classes and workshops, and other church-wide programming. Please complete the Childcare Request Form below at least 10 days in advance by using the form below.
Childcare can be provided at other times for church-hosted events if:
- A minimum of three families OR a total of five children need childcare
- The request is made at least two weeks in advance using the form below
If the hosting group is selling tickets or otherwise making money on the event, they are invited to reimburse the church’s childcare program at a rate of $21 per hour.
While we do our best to provide childcare whenever requested, sometimes it’s not possible due to the nature of scheduling part-time staff. We ask for your understanding when this happens. You can help create a positive relationship with our staff by:
- If after signing up, you find you are unable to attend, please notify our Childcare Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance
- If this is not possible, please notify the person leading your event ASAP
- Please be sure to pick up your child within the agreed upon time frame
If you have questions about childcare, please contact our Childcare Supervisor at email@example.com.