Sunday services are currently held in person in the auditorium and via Zoom at 9:30 a.m. CT.
Services draw from many traditions and sources of inspiration and typically last an hour. You can expect music, time for reflection, readings, and a short sermon.
Ours is an intergenerational community!
– Children are encouraged to stay for the whole service, and can utilize our “Wee Worship” space in the back of the Auditorium.
– Childcare is available in room 112 for children 0-4 years-old all morning, including during the Forum and Faith Formation Programming.
– Come with kids 5-11? Check out our One Room SchUUlhouse in Room 111 after the service – a space to learn, grow, and play!
– Come with teenagers? Check out our youth group, YRUU, in Room 107 after the service.
– And be sure to stay for our forum at 11:00!
Talk to Birch Spick, Our Faith Formation and Congregational Life Coordinator, for more information: email@example.com
Check out our Faith Formation Programming!
- We’re a church of approximately 385 members.
- We offer one service in our auditorium and via Zoom at 9:30 a.m. CT.
- Childcare for our littlest ones is always available on Sunday mornings.
Visit us on Sunday – we have a place for you! Stop by our welcome table in the foyer where our greeters will answer your questions, get you a name tag and show you where the coffee and snacks are. Come a little early or stay a little after and let us get to know you!
Parking & Entering
Our building has ADA-compliant automatic doors with accessible parking near each entrance. The east entrance requires a long walk and stairs.
Inside Our Building
A wheelchair lift is available off of the foyer to provide access to the four levels within our church. Accessible bathrooms can be found on two floors.
During Sunday Services
Ask an usher for any of the following to assist you during our Sunday services:
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Full-page magnifiers
- Large-print hymnals
- Braille hymnals
If you have questions or concerns about accessibility options in our church, you can learn more about our Accessibility Team or contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.