Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! First Unitarian Church offers a beautiful setting to share your vows with family and friends, as well as space for your reception.


If you are a member or pledging friend of the church, you may arrange for our minister to perform your wedding. If you are not a member or pledging friend and wish to use our building, you may either: 1) have your officiant contact Building Use Coordinator Hannah Notch at about using our church, or 2) inquire about the possibility of First Unitarian’s Senior Minister officiating.


Please contact our Building Use Coordinator Hannah Notch at to check availability. Before we confirm your reservation, you’ll need to review and sign our Building Use Agreement, which explains our rental terms and fees, and make a $150 deposit. Your deposit is returned when all things are found in good order after your event. The deposit will also be returned if you need to cancel your reservation more than 30 days prior to your wedding.


Wedding receptions can be held in Griffin Hall. The kitchen located across the hall is also available. For seating, we can provide 5 ft. round tables with 6 or 8 chairs around each table, plus a bride’s table and 5 ft. rectangular serving tables. You will need to provide tablecloths and napkins, food and beverages, eating and serving dishes, and utensils, as well as setup and cleanup for your event, unless otherwise discussed with Staff. A sound system in Griffn Hall is available for music using CDs or an MP3 player.

If you plan to serve alcohol, please complete our Alcohol Agreement Policy.


Use of the facility is free to pledging church members and friends. For others, see our Building Use Agreement. Please note: facility rental fees do NOT include a stipend for the officiant or for setup and cleanup before and after the event.