Four group options
- Third Monday of the month, 6:30 p.m., Judy Davis’s home ( 1537 44th St, Des Moines), facilitated by Elaine Imlau and Judy Davis
- Third Tuesday of the month, 6:30 p.m., church, facilitated by Tracy Beck
- Fourth Tuesdays of the month, 10:00 am. Jo Fitz’s home 3825 127th St. Urbandale, facilitated by Jo Fitz and Susan Seitz.
- Fourth Saturday of the month, 10:00 a.m., church or TBD, facilitated by Hilary Hippen-Leek
Soul Matters is a way of engaging our monthly themes through deep listening and open-hearted sharing. Groups of 8-10 committed participants come together once a month with a trained leader to nurture spiritual growth in the community. We do this by listening in three distinct ways:
- First, we listen to each other.
- Second, we listen to our lives.
- Finally, we listen to our deepest selves.
Together, these sacred practices of listening — to each other, the world, and our deepest selves — adds up to a more intentional and authentic life. It’s a journey back to connection, and ultimately a journey back home. These groups are free.