The Second Turkey and Other Stories
Rev. Jennifer Brooks
9:15 & 11 am; Celebrant: Chancy Bittner
This service features tender, light-hearted stories about family Thanksgivings that didn’t go exactly to plan. The tales invite us to cherish the love that has touched our lives, even if it didn’t arrive in exactly the way we expected. May we be aware of the abundance that sometimes slips in through the crack under the door.
- Sanctuary Update: the Shower
- Celebrate Solstice on Dec. 16
- Giving Tree – Nov. 26 – Dec. 10
- Notes from GA 2017
- Festival of Winter Holidays on Dec. 2
- Be an Outreach Matchmaker!
- Dec. 3 FORUM: Iowa Policy Project (IPP)
- Fabulously FUN Food Fair Gets Sexy!
- Office Closed for Thanksgiving
- NEW! High School Our Whole Lives (OWL) Class
- Dec. 4 Nourishing Justice Potluck & Film
- Rental - Fri, Nov 24, 2017 1:00pm - 5:00pm @ Channing Hall and kitchen
- Rental - Fri, Nov 24, 2017 7:15pm - 8:45pm @ Room 103
- Rental: Memorial Service - Sat, Nov 25, 2017 10:00am - 12:00pm @ Auditorium, Gathering Space
- Service - Sun, Nov 26, 2017 9:15am - 10:15am @ Auditorium
- Faith Formation Classes - Sun, Nov 26, 2017 9:15am - 10:15am @ Lower Level