“Hang Up Calls and Busy Signals”
Rev. Amy Shaw
Service at 9:15 and 11:00 am
Celebrant, Birch Spick
What exactly is a call? Can’t you metaphorically just hang up? What if you are busy? Come and join Rev. Amy Shaw in exploring the calls which have led to this day, and the stories which surround them.Today is the first Sunday of Candidating week; our Candidate for the position of Senior Minister, Rev. Amy Shaw, will preach. In the week that follows, join Rev. Amy and the Search Committee for some of the many events that help us get to know Rev. Amy.
- Journey of Accompaniment
- Candidating week Saturday April 27 – Sunday May 5
- Woods Work Day Saturday, May 4 Volunteers Needed
- All-Church Spring Clean-up Saturday, April 20
- Unity Circle Presentation Lunch. Thursday , April 18
- Social Justice Potluck-Celebrating Successes! May 7th
- TRANSGENDER INCLUSION IN CONGREGATIONS – WEBINAR CLASS 4/17-4/24, 5/8-5/29, 6:45-8:15 p.m.
- Budget Forums Coming in April!
- ATTENTION REACH GRANT SEEKERS. Applications are due May 15 2019
- General Assembly June 19-23, 2019 in Spokane, Washington “The Power of We”
- Welcoming New Death and Dying Discussion Members. April 2
- Crucial Family Conversations April 1st, 8th and 15th
- Anti-Racism Book Group - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 12:00pm - 2:00pm @ Room 114
- Wednesday Night Dinner - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 5:30pm - 6:15pm @ Channing Hall, Gathering Space
- Children's Music Program - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 5:30pm - 8:00pm @ Room 105
- Bell Avenue Ringers - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 5:45pm - 6:45pm @ Auditorium
- COA - Wed, Apr 24, 2019 6:00pm - 7:30pm @ Room 103