Heart of the Church
Rev. Jennifer Brooks
9:15 & 11 am
Celebrant: Kellie Patterson
What is the “heart” of First Unitarian Church? How do individual values and aspirations combine to form the heart of this beloved community? These are the questions members have been answering over the last year through Visioning Circles and at the September 22nd Visioning Workshop—as well as at the September 9th ingathering service. Rev. Jennifer, inspired by your answers, shares her perceptions of this congregation’s heart.
Special music by UU Singers
- SUNDAY FORUM: Going Solar at First Unitarian?
- Journey of Accompaniment
- Special Board Meeting Thursday, Sept. 20
- Visioning Workshop on September 22
- Congregational Survey
- Join a Dinner Discussion Group!
- All Church Movie Night and Sing-Along on 10/6
- Kitchen Clean-Up on 9/29
- Halloween Party this Year?
- Sage Lecture – Update Your Health: Intelligent Aging
- Hospitality Team Updates
- First Unitarian Seek Communications Coordinator
- Visioning Workshop - Sat, Sep 22, 2018 8:30am - 12:30pm @ Channing Hall
- Coming of Age Overnight at the Church - Sat, Sep 22, 2018 6:00pm - 8:00am @ Entire Church
- Faith Formation Classes - Sun, Sep 23, 2018 9:15am - 10:15am @ Lower Level
- Service - Sun, Sep 23, 2018 9:15am - 10:15am @ Auditorium
- Meditation Class - Sun, Sep 23, 2018 10:30am - 11:00am @ Room 108