The Second Turkey and Other Stories
Rev. Jennifer Brooks
9:15 & 11 am; Celebrant: Chancy Bittner
This service features tender, light-hearted stories about family Thanksgivings that didn’t go exactly to plan. The tales invite us to cherish the love that has touched our lives, even if it didn’t arrive in exactly the way we expected. May we be aware of the abundance that sometimes slips in through the crack under the door.
- Office Closed for Thanksgiving
- NEW! High School Our Whole Lives (OWL) Class
- Dec. 4 Nourishing Justice Potluck & Film
- Dec. 3 FORUM: Iowa Policy Project (IPP)
- Consider UU Service Committee in Your Giving This Year
- Vegan Potluck on Dec. 7
- Shoppin’ ’til you’re droppin’… online?
- Nov. 19 FORUM: Senator Matt McCoy
- We are Family Promise Hosts for Christmas Week!
- Introducing the Building Tomorrow Team
- Newcomer Circles
- Adopt the Planters
- SGM - Henderson - Mon, Nov 20, 2017 10:00am - 12:00pm @ Scottish Rite Park
- Concert Committee - Mon, Nov 20, 2017 6:30pm - 8:00pm @ DRE's Office
- Immigration Justice and Sanctuary Team - Mon, Nov 20, 2017 6:30pm - 8:00pm @ Peace Conference Room
- Membership Council - Mon, Nov 20, 2017 6:30pm - 8:00pm @ Mary Safford Room
- Rental - Mon, Nov 20, 2017 7:15pm - 8:45pm @ Room 103