Remember the Dark: A Solstice Cantata
Karen Kraemer, Rev. Jennifer Brooks, UU Singers
Service at 9:15 and 11:00 am Celebrant: Ben Spick In “Remember the Dark,” UU musician David Glasgow has written an evocative cantata, part choral performance, part one-act musical, that honors the dark of winter and the opportunity for rest and restoration. Thee UU Singers, under the direction of Karen Kraemer, will share the music and … Continued
- Walk a Mile -Rethink Poverty Simulation scheduled for January 26th has been cancelled
- Journey of Accompaniment
- Announcement for Budget Roundtables January 2019 (new date)
- Food Still Maters 2019 Schedule
- SJ Ministerial Leadership Team Potluck
- Pastoral Care Team Training: A Workshop on Compassionate Listening Jan. 26th
- Compassion & Choices Thursday, February 7th at 1:00 P.M.
- Gentle Yoga
- Kids Celebrate!
- First Unitarian Church is hosting for Family Promise during spring break!
- AMOS Housing Team 2019 Kick Off Meeting Monday, January 7
- Anti-Racism Book Group
- Anti-Racism Book Group - Wed, Jan 23, 2019 12:00pm - 2:00pm @ Room 114
- Stewardship Team - Wed, Jan 23, 2019 5:00pm - 6:00pm @ Tracy's Office
- Wednesday Night Dinner - Wed, Jan 23, 2019 5:30pm - 6:15pm @ Channing Hall, Gathering Space
- Bell Avenue Ringers - Wed, Jan 23, 2019 5:45pm - 6:45pm @ Auditorium
- COA - Wed, Jan 23, 2019 6:00pm - 7:30pm @ Room 103