Saying Goodbye Well
Rev. Mark Stringer
9:15 & 11:00 am; Celebrant: Scott Stilwell
Ending a long-term ministry like the one we have shared with Rev. Mark can be challenging, both for him and for us. But it can also be a blessing in that what we learn together may help us prepare for other goodbyes that are to come in our lives. Over these last few weeks, then, we’ll have many chances to practice and maybe even learn to get some things right. Let’s consider the possibilities.
- Peace Circles Training – July 7-19
- Child Dedications on May 14
- Sunday Forum at 11 am: Climate & Environmental Justice
- This Sunday, April 23, is the day!
- Why Sanctuary?
- 2017-2018 Budget Discussion
- Film Screenings for “I’m Not Racist… Am I?”
- Family Promise – May 28-June 4
- UU Singers & Bell Ave Ringers Musical Revue
- Child Care Provider Position Open
- All Church Earth Day Clean Up
- Seeking Some Light
- Experiential Wicca Class - Monday April 24, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm @ Mary Safford Room
- Soul Matters - Lantz/Fidler - Monday April 24, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm @ Minister's Office
- Sanctuary Discernment Team - Monday April 24, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm @ Peace Conference Room
- Rental - Monday April 24, 2017 from 7:15 pm to 8:45 pm @ Room 103
- Wellspring Spiritual Practices - Leek - Tuesday April 25, 2017 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm @ Minister's Office